Lake St. Clair
Formerly know as
Join in on the excellent fishing that Southern Ontario has to offer with fishboat charters on Lake St. Clair. This lake has an excellent reputation for Smallmouth and Largemouth Bass, Muskie, Walleye, Northern Pike and Pan Fishing. The action begins in the Spring with Perch, Pike and Walleye fishing and just gets better when Muskie and Bass season open. Anglers are seldom disappointed as the number and size of fish in this lake continues to grow. Muskie over 4 feet long and 5 pound Smallmouth Bass are not uncommon, the average Smallie would be in the 3 to 4 pound range, this is unusual for a Canadian lake as our growing seasons are much shorter than down south. Miles and miles of fertile weedbeds and shallow spawning areas combined with the abundance of bait fish for these lunkers to feed on makes the difference.
Early season, Lake Erie
- Charters are limited to 1 or 2 anglers, at a time.
- All fishing equipment, rods, reels, lures, bait, is supplied but you may use your own if you wish.
- All you really need to bring along would be a Hat, Sunscreen, camera, your lunch and don't forget to dress for the weather.
- Canadian Fishing Licences can be obtained at the launch site.
- Over 15 years experience at guiding, fully insured.
Rates for 2006
Bass Fishing Trips
Triton TR20, Evinrude HO225HP, Minn Kota Bow Mount, Lowrance Electronics
- Limited to one or two people in a fully rigged and state of the art Bass Boat (all equipment included),
- $375.00 Canadian, includes GST (a Canadian tax).
- Full days only, typical day starts at 8am and off the water at around 3pm.
- The day is targeted at Bass but we frequently will catch other species such as Walleye, Muskie, Pike etc.
- Why are you sitting there reading this when you could be fishing?
Musky - If you prefer to fish for Muskie I can refer you to:
- Robert Stanley from fishduck.ca who is available to take 1 or 2 anglers out on Lake S. Clair to troll for Muskie.
- Bob Devine from Chartertalk out of the Windsor area.
Bruce Farrell (519) 685-8862 London, Ontario, Canada
Send an email
Copyright © 2004
All Rights Reserved